Great Purpose. Great People.
At Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It drives everything we do. We innovate together to support educators in creating those special moments when students experience the joy of learning at its best. Imagine Learning serves more than 15 million students and partners with more than half the school districts nationwide.
Envision Your Experience
As a Staff Software Engineer of the Product and Enterprise Operations team, you will lead the design of software components, systems, and features. You will lead and participate in high-level architectural discussions, and own the technical specification of the software, creating or collating the technical documentation and consistently deliver high-quality software .
This is a regular, full -time position, based out of your home office.
Imagine Learning o ffer s competitive total compensation, including incentive opportunities for all regular employees.
Share Your Expertise
Experience, education, and qualifications essential for success in this role, include:
- 7 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 5 years of related experience with a Master's degree; or 3 years of related experience with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- Takes proactive initiative on all projects with a strong sense of ownership; emulates curiosity and innovation, instills trust in others
- Recognized leader within one or more domains, working knowledge of all enterprise domains
- Experience designing and creating Restful Services
- Competent with all engineering tools to resolve complicated software defects.
- Mastery with Java/Kotlin and proficient in other languages and frameworks such as React.js.
- Proficient in data management and different database technologies, including SQL, NoSQL, GraphDB, etc.
- To help ensure the safety of our valued employees, customers, and other business associates, Imagine Learning encourages employees to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Employees entering our office locations must be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test result within 24 hours of their visit.
Ignite Your Career
We support your unique career journey by providing flexibility, investing in wellbeing, and propelling growth.
- Imagine Learning is a hybrid workplace, with most employees enjoying the opportunity to work from home. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we also maintain offices in Provo, UT, Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, and Rock Rapids, IA .
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, including:
- M ultiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- C ompany-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including a winter shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO) to start
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- P aid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of D iversity, E quity, and I nclusion .
- We offer a wide variety of professional development programs, including tuition reimbursement for eligible employees .
Imagine Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status . Imagine Learning will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.
Web Reference : AJF/386870006-21
Posted Date : Tue, 09 Aug 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Imagine Learning. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of Careers 4 Graduates