Northwest Surgery Center, is seeking a motivated Clinical Director to join our team. Northwest Surgery Center is a fast paced ASC environment committed to producing the highest quality work and experience for patients and their families.
The Ambulatory Surgical Services Clinical Director is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the operating room and implements process initiatives to improve efficiency of services and patient experience. The Clinical Director of Ambulatory Surgery Center will report to the ASC Administrator and will collaborate with them to promote fiscal accountability, develop and revise policies, and evaluate staff performance. The Outpatient Surgical Center Clinical Director will oversee staff credentialing, preventative safety measures, risk management duties, and use their clinical and leadership experience to enhance patient care and improve clinical outcomes.
- Devise strategies and plans for the clinical department according to company standards for excellent service and growth
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and resourcing
- Plan and oversee all patient care or administrative operations and programs
- Recruit employees to ensure department is staffed with qualified personnel
- Assign cases and create schedules for all employees
- Coordinate and supervise staff providing constructive feedback
- Provide personnel with clinical training and opportunities for continuous development
- Evaluate performance and discipline employees when necessary
- Monitor compliance to legal guidelines, internal policies and quality standards
- Proven experience as clinical director or other managerial position
- Experience in clinical supervision and program management
- Solid understanding of budgeting, resourcing and performance evaluation procedures
- Excellent knowledge of standards (eg ISO) and regulations for the clinical field
- Proficient in MS Office and computer systems (eg patient management software)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills
- Aptitude in resolving issues and conflicts
- Graduate of a professional school of Nursing.
- Professionals with a BSN or higher degree will only be considered .
- Current license as Oregon Registered Nurse.
- Current certification in BLS and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- At least five years operating room/critical care experience.
- At least two years supervisory experience in the outpatient surgery area.
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well with physicians, employees, patients and others.
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities of a Staff Nurse are required for this position.
Must have OR experience
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant?s or employee?s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Web Reference : AJF/269650644-21
Posted Date : Wed, 26 Jan 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of USPI. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of Careers 4 Graduates