Premise Health, the nations leader in employer based onsite direct care is looking for a full time physician to provide adult and pediatric primary care in our clinic located on the campus of Northwestern Mutual in Milwaukee, WI
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
What makes this position unique:
- Direct healthcare (full scope primary care onsite) for Fortune 500 company in downtown Milwaukee
- Work alongside a team of 3 physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Providers and interdisciplinary staff including Physical Therapy, Triage nurses, RN condition manager, and wellness coach
- 30 and 60 minute appointments, 12-15 patients daily, with an emphasis on quality over quantity
- Ability to refer to any of the Milwaukee hospital systems
- Competitive salary and best in class benefit package including, PTO, holidays, CME and 401k with match
- No Weekends, 1 in 6 call rotation
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Experience including residency in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
- Board Certified in Family Practice, Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or ABMS or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or ABMS within twelve months of date of hire
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations.