All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 301 Memorial Medical Pkwy, Daytona Beach, FL 32117
The role you'll contribute:
To perform duties as assigned and directed by the licensed nurse in compliance with established process standards, structure standards and protocols of the assigned department
The value you'll bring to the team:
- Performs as a team member in assisting with safe and effective patient care.
- Ensures personal hygiene and comfort care is delivered to all patients.
- Assesses skin condition on all patients for potential skin breakdown and implements preventative measures per wound/skin protocol. Communicates changes in skin integrity to the licensed nurse.
- Ensures patient rooms are neat and clean.
- Responds to nurse/patient intercom system in a timely manner.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Current BLS required issued by American Hospital Association (AHA)
- Current Florida certification as a Nursing Assistant preferred
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a nursing assistant preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Web Reference : AJF/366766548-21
Posted Date : Wed, 10 Aug 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of AdventHealth. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of Careers 4 Graduates