|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Posted:||4 days ago|
Take Control of Your Future Today. Tuition-Free CNA Training.
NextStep can help you land a rewarding job in health care in as little as 6 weeks. With the NextStep program, you can have it all - a job that's reliable, rewarding and respected. You don't need experience, you just need to commit to getting started today.
It's fast, flexible and tuition-free. Learn on your own schedule with the help of mentors, many of whom started out just as you are. Take the first step on the path to a career as a Certified Nursing Assistant today. Making a difference starts with NextStep's tuition free, convenient training-to-placement program.
Why train with NextStep to become a Certified Nursing Assistant?
1. Job security : CNAs are in high demand, so there'll always be a need for the skills you're about to learn.
2. Tuition-free training : We partner with respected health care providers who need trained CNAs. They cover the entire cost of your education in exchange for a 90-day employment commitment.
3. Guaranteed job offer : Because of the demand for top-quality NextStep CNAs, you'll receive a job offer as soon as you graduate!
4. Fast, flexible learning : Learn anytime, anywhere. Our blended-learning program takes as little as six weeks.
5. One-on-one mentorship : You'll be paired with a dedicated CNA mentor who'll support you every step of the way.
6. Growth opportunities : Our state-approved program is a great first step towards becoming an RN, LVN or other health-care professional.
7. Local practice labs : We'll help you perfect your skills at in-person labs in the Seattle area.
NextStep's CNA training-to-placement program is perfect for anyone who:
1. Has been out of work for a while or has gaps in their resume.
2. Is recently unemployed and needs fast-tracked training.
3. Is just entering the workforce and has limited experience.
4. Doesn't have a college diploma.
5. Wants a new career with greater job security.
6. Is looking to take the first step in their health-care career.
7. Needs a flexible program that works with their busy schedule.
8. Wants to learn new skills but can't cover the cost of tuition.
Sound like a good fit? We want to hear from you!
Apply today at nextstep.com/learn/wa .
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Company's Facebook page:
[NextStep Company Description]
NextStep is an innovative health care education and job placement company helping solve the accelerating caregiver crisis in the United States. We train and place un- and underemployed job seekers with respected long-term care providers, benefiting both. NextStep's blended-learning CNA program gives learners the opportunity to start a new, rewarding career and provides employers a solution to their critical workforce needs. We also offer continuing education courses and the National COVID-Ready Caregiver Certification, which equips caregivers with the knowledge to keep themselves and those they care for safe during the pandemic.