Job Title: Food and Beverage Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Department: Food and Beverage
Position Summary: Responsible for executing the overall Food and Beverage vison, leading staff, ordering, maintaining food cost, ensuring recipes are executed correctly and exceptional customer service
- Serves meals to students, guests and staff according to standard operating procedures, working in a business casual environment.
- Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses
- Preparing the tables, laying out napkins and utensils, making sure the condiments are refilled, performing all other preparation tasks
- Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling.
- Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
- Communicates with food and beverage staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Reports to work as scheduled, in uniform, and ready to be in position.
- Maintains Food and Supply Orders
- Ensures staff is following mandated guidelines and staffing plan
- Maintaining food cost, waste and recipe production
- Speaks to guests with enthusiasm at all times.
- Develops relationships with guests.
- Provides the highest level of service in accordance with our standards
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor
- Assisting with special events as necessary
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Cheerful and helpful attitude with students, guests and staff
- Must be able to meet any Food Handlers license/card training exam
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced organization
- Desire to work collaboratively with colleagues
- 1+ year of hospitality supervisor work experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to handle and load food into serving chafers
- Able to work standing up throughout shift
- Ability to read labels and other product information
- Able to accurately handle cash register operations and cash transactions
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Ability to lift, move, push and pull equipment or boxes in excess of 40lbs.
- Able to operate dish machine
- Ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holidays is required
- Requires a background check upon offer
- Requires a drug check upon offer
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.