Allied Reliability is looking for an Electro-Mechanical Technician that will be responsible for installing and maintaining electrical equipment, performing preventative maintenance and repairs, and applying knowledge in a variety of skilled trade areas. Responsibilities
- Installs, maintains, and repairs machines and equipment in plants and related facilities.
- Performs a variety of preventative maintenance on parts, pumps, motors, hydraulic systems, conveyors, steam systems, and related plant and facility equipment.
- Reads, reviews, and applies blueprints, schematics, and operating manuals to fix, repair, and maintain equipment.
- Performs a variety of maintenance tasks requiring knowledge of plumbing, pipefitting, basic carpentry, electrical, electronics, welding, and other skilled trades as appropriate or applicable.
- Operates a variety of hand and power tools, equipment, and machinery in the maintenance, repair, and fabrication of parts, machines and equipment.
- Accurately completes work orders and paperwork regarding daily maintenance and repair duties.
- Assists with plant inspections and related facilities for mechanical and equipment problems, reviews and examines areas, and determines appropriate action(s).
- Ensures compliance with operating policies and procedures to maintain a safe environment and efficient operations; may require the employee to wear safety equipment or gear.
- Assists with maintaining a clean and safe working environment and may perform various janitorial or housekeeping tasks.
- Works flexible hours and shifts; including weekend work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two years of experience within a manufacturing or maintenance environment
- High school graduate or equivalent education and experience. Apprenticeship or Associates degree is preferred.
- Electrical/mechanical experiences a must.
- Apply general maintenance and repair principles and practices.
- Operating a variety of hand, power, and power equipment.
- Reading and applying blueprints, schematics, and other information.